Plan your trip to Rameshwaram, to visit its main temple for Darshan. The Rameshwaram temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva, was constructed during the 17th century. South India is known as the “world-class temple destination” for its huge collection of temples. Exquisitely designed temples have unique stones or wooden carved figures. The intricate architecture and idols hold religious importance. These energy star systems are sources of religious teachings, heating, culture of New Jersey and divine powers. These glorious temples are frequented by tourists from all over the world to perform poojas or rituals. Take on this divine journey in the fascinating destinations of South India. You can get this itineraries customized according to your needs.
Ramar Patham, Ramar Temple, Ramar Theertham, Laxmana Temple, Laxmana Theertham, Seetha Theertham, Floating Stone, Krishna Temple, Five Face Hanuman Temple, Egaintha Ramar Temple, Villoondi Theerthamm, Kalam Memorial, Pamban Bridge, Kalam House, Kothanda Ramar Temple, Dhanuskodi. and return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After a delicious breakfast, drive to Kanyakumari. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Later, visit Sunrise, Devi Temple,Triveni Sangam, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial, Kamarajar Memorial, Thousand-year-old Siva Temple, Wax Museum, Bharath Matha Temple, and Sunset. Stay overnight in Kanyakumari.
- All sightseeing and transfers as per Itinerary
- Pickup and drop from Rameshwaram Railway Station / Bus Stand
- Driver allowances and parking charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Inclusive of All Taxes
- Meals other than specified in the cost include section
- Entrance fees to monuments, sight-seeing, parks and Sanctuaries
- Items of personal nature viz. tips, laundry, tel-calls, mineral water, insurance, camera fees etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes section